Desygner’s Enterprise DAM 3.0 provides that extra peace of mind for brands with ongoing changes in image licenses, content and compliance copy.
Easily store, organize, manage and replace brand assets.
Desygner Enterprise DAM 3.0 collates every single asset you may need in your company from images, icons and fonts all the way to every validated piece of text.
Automatically replace license-expired imagery, compliance and disclaimer text blocks, colours and logos across all pre-made templates and designs.
The old way
• Digital assets are shared via links and folders permissions with no way to trigger propagation.
• Once the file is downloaded there is no control over its utilization.
• Limited brand kits with storage of colors, logos and fonts.
The newest way
• Users receive a notification when new editable templates are available.
• Users receive a notification when the templates they created have been updated with new images, logos, colors and text.
• Templates are used following the restrictions established by the admin.
User Digital Asset Manager
Provide anyone in your organisation with an individual digital asset manager, so that they can store and organise their content. They will also be able to submit new items to the company asset manager for approval, which could include photos/footages taken at a local event, behind the scenes from a local store, point-of sales displays, client testimonials and many others.
Digital Assets can now be produced by anyone in your organisation, and from a mobile phone